Org units repeat in Standard reports parameter form

Hi @dhis2-platform and @dhis2-academies,

Please note in Standard reports parameter form the Org units are repeated in the Org Unit tree, as shown in the figure below:
As you notice, the “Gaborone AA1” is repeated at the root level even though it is assigned under “Gaborone AAA”.

This happens only in Standard reports but in Event Reports and Tracker Capture, the Org unit tree is displayed nicely as expected, as shown below:

I am not sure whether I am missing any configuration or whether this is a bug in DHIS2.

Any help to resolve this issue is very much appreciated.

1 Like

HI @MSP,

Can you confirm that on the Organization Unit Gaborone was not duplicated during setup from your Org Unit Management area?

Best,
James.

Hi There,

One thing you could do is check for duplicates in your org unit tree by running the following query (via SQL Views in Data Management (v2.29 and lower) or in Maintenance (v2.30 and higher):

SELECT * FROM organisationunit ORDER BY name;

If you want to examine the hierarchy, you can also play around with linking to the _orgunitstructure in your SQL View.

I hope this helps. Good luck tracking down the duplicates!

Hazim

1 Like

@MSP - you managed to get this sorted? based on @Hazim_Timimi’s support?

Best,
James.

Thanks @Hazim_Timimi and @jomutsani, but I don’t have any duplicate Org units. I have already informed this:

1 Like

Perfect! Thank you for your feedback @MSP!

Best,
James.