We are excited to announce that we are accepting abstract submissions from any person or group in the global DHIS2 community that is interested in presenting at the DHIS2 Annual Conference.
The theme of the conference this year is Sharing Innovations Across Sectors. We are specifically interested in abstracts in the following categories:
- DHIS2 for improving health interventions & outcomes
- DHIS2 & Health Emergencies
- DHIS2 across sectors
- Interoperability and integration with DHIS2
- Logistics & Supply Chain with DHIS2
- Climate data and DHIS2
- DHIS2 capacity building
- Public-private partnerships using DHIS2
- Big data and DHIS2: AI/Machine Learning, and advanced analytics
- Equity and inclusion through DHIS2 systems
- Reaching the last (offline) mile with DHIS2
Abstracts will be considered for inclusion in conference plenary or parallel sessions, for in-person presentation at the Use Case Bazaar, or display as online posters.
The abstract submission deadline is: 7 May 2023
Visit the website to find out more about these topic categories and details for how you can register to join us in person in Oslo or online. We will also be sharing information about how you can enter our 2023 DHIS2 App Competition very soon!
Learn more and submit here!