Not able to Import OptionSets

Hi all,

I have been trying to import option sets, but no success. Below is the csv file ( I have a lot of Health facilities to include in the file). I do not know if I am missing something.

Thanks

Hi,
I am trying to import optionsets from a CSV with optionsetname, optionname and option code provided and am getting a summary showing it is created but when I check to confirm the option set is missing. I have tried importing on the Play.dhis2 same problem. Kindly assist.
I am using version 2.33.4.
My csv has these columns: [OptionSetName OptionSetUID OptionSetCode OptionName OptionUID OptionCode]

Hi @VictoriaVenda, welcome to the community and thank you for reaching out.

@dhis2-platform Confirmed. I tried to use the import app for optionsets in 2.33.8 and 2.35.3 and it didn’t work whereas it worked on 2.36.0 in play.dhis2.org

2.33.8 gave me this error:

2.34.4 gave no error but didn’t import the optionset:

2.36.0 worked well and imported the optionset:

Hi @Gassim,

What might be the problem with my file since I am unable to import? Am I missing something?

Thanks

Hi @dmbantu,
Thanks for reaching out. It seems like you’re not the only user to experience this issue. Would you like to try importing in play.dhis2.org version 2.36.0 https://play.dhis2.org/2.36.0

Currently reviewing the issues in Jira to see if an issue about this has been created.