New online course: DHIS2 Events Fundamentals

We’re excited to announce our brand-new online training course: DHIS2 Events Fundamentals! This free, self-paced course builds upon the existing DHIS2 Fundamentals curriculum, and focuses on working with individual-level data using the event model in DHIS2. Completion of Events Fundamentals will be a prerequisite for attending the Tracker Level 1 Academy starting in 2021.

Find out more and register for this free course here: https://academy.dhis2.org/courses/course-v1:HISP+D2EVENTS100+Q2_2020/about

10 Likes

thank you for the online course

2 Likes

Thank you for the notification about the course.

Regards,

2 Likes

Thank you the online course.
Looking forward to it.

Much appreciated
Rabia.

2 Likes

Hi Max,
Thanks for the information, I’have learned so much from DHIS2 Academy, and I am grateful to Uio.

2 Likes

Hi Max,
thanks for sharing the course details. can you please help me i want to get registered for DHIS-2 analytics level 1 but it says need invitation can you help me in getting the invitation so that i could get enrolled in. I am from Pakistan
link of the course is motioned below:
https://academy.dhis2.org/courses/course-v1:DHIS2+DHIS2_DAAL1_EA+08_2020/about

1 Like

Thank you for online course.

Looking forward to it

Chet

2 Likes

Thank you for the online course, though its saying enrollment is by invite only.

2 Likes

Thank you for the notification about the course.

2 Likes

Great news indeed!

I’m excited to be a part of the early birds.
It’s fun learning with the ‘neat and fresh’ designed and well articulated video presentations.

Thanks to the entire team over there for the free courses.

Robert.

3 Likes

Thank you for the online course

2 Likes

Hi @Kanema – registration should be open, but you do need to create an account on the online Academy platform in order to enroll in this course. Please let us know if you have any issues.

1 Like

Hi @jibransohail – the course you mentioned (along with the other Level 1 Academies) is not currently available as a self-paced online course, so registration is only open when we have an upcoming scheduled Academy on our calendar. We will be announcing Level 1 Academies for the beginning of 2021 soon. You can find the current schedule on our website: Academy - DHIS2

1 Like

Immense thanks.
Anxiously looking forward to that.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for such an opportunity. I really this and I wish to learn more courses at a higher level.

2 Likes

Dear Max,
I am happy to here the latest information about this course.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello,

thank you very much for this opportunity.

Best.

Modeste

Dr Gatcho Modeste, MD, MSc
Health economist, Expert in Health insurance

Ministry of Public Health - Cameroon
Department for Disease Control
Phone: 00 (237)6 75 81 12 44
Po Box: 8685 Yaoundé.

2 Likes

Thanks for the online course

1 Like

thank you for the online course

1 Like

Thanks for this online course. But Customization accout request for module 5 does not send notification email. It’s like it takes forever not seconds to think.

Regards