Network error, unable to select OUs for export

May or may not be related but I’m not even able to select OUs in order to select datasets in order to do data export. How can I fix this error?

DHIS version: 2.37.7.1

@lillian1n2 from the screenshots it shows insufficient resources, I think this might be an issue that will require involvement from your server team. Best guess is theres not enough memory for the app to perform this action and load all necessary resources but either way, your server team should be able to trace the reason for this error through the log files (catalona.out).

Hi @lillian1n2,

Thanks for the post! I moved it because it is a different topic. As @WumiOjo suggested this is probably at the server side so please check the Catalina.out after trying to export the metadata and then share the Catalina.out log (without sensitive info)

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Umm… The catalina.out log is not logging anything when I’m accessing the import/export app. The last event is logging in, so I’m not getting anything on the import/export when checking for data export. :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @lillian1n2,

There are some suggestions to see if it’d work but without any error logs all we can do is assume. If there are WARN or ERROR in the log then it might be relevant.

Please make sure you clear the cache using the Browser Cache Cleaner app and Data Administration app (Maintenance → Clear application cache & Reload apps.) To be 100% sure it’s not a cache issue, just try a different browser/profile.

Would you be able to check if this is for other users especially another superuser?

Thank you!