Need help in developing one web service in web api under dhis2 framework

Hello Devs,

I am working to develop some web api in dhis-web-api module and have been stuck in between.

My issue is i have finished writing controllers and have annotated specific api’s and have written

appropriate .xls templates and have done every thing as the structure followed while developing

web api. But when i am trying to run, it comes with exception as given below which is saying

“modelTypeAttributeGroup.xls”

above file does’t exist in the classpath, although i have checked several times and it exist in directory

structure as i have attached in the attachment given below.

After closely observing log at one instance it says,

The element type “xsl:template” must be terminated by the matching end-tag “</xsl:template>”.

But when i am trying to edit and see the modelTypeAttributGroup.xls, it does’t appear any mistake in appropriately closing

element tag xls:template. I have attached two .xls file for the kind reference. Please let me know what need to be done

to make it correct and working as expected.

• INFO 2014-01-18 16:48:41,355 Executing startup routine [11 of 11, runlevel 7]: I18nLocalePopulator (DefaultStartupRoutineExecutor.java [main])

• INFO 2014-01-18 16:48:41,393 All startup routines done (DefaultStartupRoutineExecutor.java [main])

[INFO] Initializing Spring FrameworkServlet ‘mobile’

[INFO] Initializing Spring FrameworkServlet ‘webapi’

[Fatal Error] :23:5: The element type “xsl:template” must be terminated by the matching end-tag “</xsl:template>”.

• WARN 2014-01-18 16:48:59,379 Could not compile stylesheet (LoggingErrorListener.java [main])

• WARN 2014-01-18 16:48:59,380 Invalid URI 'modelTypeAttributeGroup.xls

Resource /templates/html/modelTypeAttributeGroup.xls does not exist in classpath.'. (LoggingErrorListener.java [main])

• ERROR 2014-01-18 16:48:59,433 Context initialization failed (FrameworkServlet.java [main])

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘transformCacheImpl’ defined in URL [jar:file:/F:/java/src/trunk/dhis2/dhis-2/dhis-web/dhis-web-portal/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/dhis-web-api-2.15-SNAPSHOT.jar!/org/hisp/dhis/api/view/TransformCacheImpl.class]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [org.hisp.dhis.api.view.TransformCacheImpl]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Invalid URI 'modelTypeAttributeGroup.xls

Resource /templates/html/modelTypeAttributeGroup.xls does not exist in classpath.'.

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1037)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:983)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:487)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:458)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:296)

Regards,

Brajesh Murari

modelTypeAttibuteGroup.xsl (883 Bytes)

model2html.xsl (3.23 KB)

There seems to be sopme confusion between .xsl and .xls here.

The model2html.xsl you shared is incorrectly referring to .xls files when it should be referring to .xsl

···

On 18 January 2014 11:39, Brajesh Murari brajesh.murari@yahoo.com wrote:

Hello Devs,

I am working to develop some web api in dhis-web-api module and have been stuck in between.

My issue is i have finished writing controllers and have annotated specific api’s and have written

appropriate .xls templates and have done every thing as the structure followed while developing

web api. But when i am trying to run, it comes with exception as given below which is saying

above file does’t exist in the classpath, although i have checked several times and it exist in directory

After closely observing log at one instance it says,

The element type “xsl:template” must be terminated by the matching end-tag “</xsl:template>”.

But when i am trying to edit and see the modelTypeAttributGroup.xls, it does’t appear any mistake in appropriately closing

element tag xls:template. I have attached two .xls file for the kind reference. Please let me know what need to be done

• INFO 2014-01-18 16:48:41,355 Executing startup routine [11 of 11, runlevel 7]: I18nLocalePopulator (DefaultStartupRoutineExecutor.java [main])
  • INFO 2014-01-18 16:48:41,393 All startup routines done (DefaultStartupRoutineExecutor.java [main])

[Fatal Error] :23:5: The element type “xsl:template” must be terminated by the matching end-tag “</xsl:template>”.

• WARN 2014-01-18 16:48:59,379 Could not compile stylesheet (LoggingErrorListener.java [main])

Resource /templates/html/modelTypeAttributeGroup.xls does not exist in classpath.'. (LoggingErrorListener.java [main])

• ERROR 2014-01-18 16:48:59,433 Context initialization failed (FrameworkServlet.java [main])

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘transformCacheImpl’ defined in URL [jar:file:/F:/java/src/trunk/dhis2/dhis-2/dhis-web/dhis-web-portal/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/dhis-web-api-2.15-SNAPSHOT.jar!/org/hisp/dhis/api/view/TransformCacheImpl.class]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [org.hisp.dhis.api.view.TransformCacheImpl]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Invalid URI 'modelTypeAttributeGroup.xls

Resource /templates/html/modelTypeAttributeGroup.xls does not exist in classpath.'.

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1037)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:983)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:487)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:458)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:296)

Regards,

Brajesh Murari

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Hello Bob,

Yes, it was unfortunately typo mistake in coding. The extension should be .xsl instead of .xls for extensible style-sheet language template sheets. Now its working, Wow. Its great to see eight more web services in the existing web api list.

Thanks Bob for making me correction.

:slight_smile:

Regards

Brajesh Murari

There seems to be sopme confusion between .xsl and .xls here.

The model2html.xsl you shared is incorrectly referring to .xls files when it should be referring to .xsl

···

On Saturday, 18 January 2014 6:03 PM, Bob Jolliffe bobjolliffe@gmail.com wrote:

On 18 January 2014 11:39, Brajesh Murari brajesh.murari@yahoo.com wrote:

Hello Devs,

After closely observing log at one instance it
says,

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘transformCacheImpl’ defined in URL [jar:file:/F:/java/src/trunk/dhis2/dhis-2/dhis-web/dhis-web-portal/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/dhis-web-api-2.15-SNAPSHOT.jar!/org/hisp/dhis/api/view/TransformCacheImpl.class]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException:
Could not instantiate bean class [org.hisp.dhis.api.view.TransformCacheImpl]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Invalid URI 'modelTypeAttributeGroup.xls

at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:458)

Regards,

Brajesh Murari

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp