Medical Drugs Tracker Implementation

Hello team,
Out here, we are having challenges tracking the usage/dispensing of drugs at the facility level. We’re up to look for ways on how we can leverage the DHIS2 platform that is in use countrywide.

The main challenge is how we can configure the data elements ← data sets, data element groups and data element group sets in our favor to track the following:

• Received drugs supplies & dates
  • Particular drug supplied dosage count & expiry
  • Daily dispensing count - and possibly who’s the recipient for every dose given out.
  • Other info we wish to keep include batch numbers, re-order levels.

From our end, we have some knowledge on developing DHIS2 apps and may work on one if need be.

I will highly appreciate your wise advises, we are open for new ideas.

regards.

I think this is a very good and relevant idea. As a physician, I understand the need to keep track of every dose of medication. More than once, I have found that my patients who received opioid analgesics developed an addiction. Each new visit to my office turned into making up and intensifying the symptoms of the disease. Many of them began using other drugs, such as cocaine. Many admitted to me that they were using it, and I helped them fight this new addiction, but I know that many people have nowhere to go for this help. If you want help, you should visit fherehab.com. I’m sure you will be able to successfully implement your ideas through this thread. I wish you the best of luck.