Maps not loading in DHIS2.39.1 version

Hi Community,

I am using DHIS2.39.1 version. When I click on maps app it is giving blank page. Please find the screen shots for your reference.

Hi @love_java

Please update to the latest 2.39 version, which is 2.39.1.1

Thanks!

Hi Gassim,
Thank you for your reply. As suggested I had update the DHIS version From 2.39.1 to 2.39.1.1,However it is giving the same error. Please find the below screen shots for your reference.

Thanks @love_java!

Are you using a Superuser account? If not please make sure the Maps app and Metadata Map authorities are assigned to the user role (from the Users app).

After checking the authorities, please use the Data Administration app → Maintenance to clear application cache and reload apps, and then using the Guest mode in your browser check again.

I see there’s a browser extension that might be interfering with your browsing but hopefully it should be disabled in Guest mode as well.

When in guest mode, please check the maps app again, if there’s still an error, please open the DevTools → Network tab (F12 → Network), refresh the browser, and then check which requests have errors and share a screenshot:

Thanks!

Hi Gassim,

I had try above all options which you had mention However no luck. Still it is giving the same error.

then check which requests have errors and share a screenshot: - For this before hitting any request it throws below exception.

1 Like

@love_java can you please share which browser version you are using and how you are running your DHIS2 instance? Thanks

1 Like

Would like to add that it could be similar to this support post (Blank maps after upgrade - #11 by Bjorn_Sandvik) please see response from @Bjorn_Sandvik

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Austin,

Thank you for your reply . I am using Google chrome browser (Google Chrome - Version 111.0.5563.111 (Official Build) (64-bit)). I have taken pull the code from DHIS2.39.1.1 git branch on my local eclipse and created WAR file and deployed it on my local apache-tomcat-9.0.1 version.

1 Like

Hi @Gassim,

This issue has been resolved with above solution( Blank maps after upgrade - #11 by Bjorn_Sandvik) thank you so much for your help. Now I can able to see the maps.

1 Like

Thanks @love_java! (: It was @Bjorn_Sandvik who pointed me out to that topic post. :grin::pray: