Mandatory Attribute

Hi dears
Currently I can’t set mandatory attributes in registration form.
for example i set national code to be mandatory but without entering it we can register

Version:
Build revision:
6770dc9
Build date:
2019-05-28 02:06

1 Like

Hi @lida_afshari, in case you are using ‘Superuser’ role with ALL authorities, one of the authorities kicks in which says ‘Ignore required fields for Tracker and Events’ where you do not see mandatory attributes/data elements in the form.

In case you want to test the data entry, would suggest you use a restricted user role for data entry which does not has the above authority, in this case you will see all mandatory information available as marked.

2 Likes

hi @Saurabh, I did what you said but I couldnt open the program.
I should mention that I didnt have this problem with data element and another thing that there is no red star next to mandatory Attribute.
i attached some picture to understand clearly.

1 Like

Hi @lida_afshari, I understand you created a new user with restricted authorities, the reason you are not able to see the program is because the Tracked Entity Type is not shared with the user, you can use the sharing settings for the Tracked Entity type to share the meta data read, and data read and write access with user/user groups, through which you should get access to the program.

Can you check once more please if you have marked the Tracked Entity Attribute as mandatory while creating your program.

2 Likes

Hi @Saurabh, your solution solved my issue
thanks a lot for your attention :blossom::blossom::blossom:

2 Likes