Making test option sets in data entry analytical

Hi Team,

I have 3 options already included in my data entry form as a drop down and in text form .On data entry , it indicates that the field has been entered but on running the data set report it seems that only the Number text fields are displayed (Can one still display text as well in the data set report?)

I tried and gave my options valies 1,2 and 3 and changed the dataelement to be a number now.On entering data, a value was in the form textbox but on running the report …it was gone !

···

Yours Truly.
Munyao I. Oliver.
P.o Box 1134,
Kangundo,Kenya.

When you say “I can”, and expect success, you fill yourself with confidence and happiness.

Hi Isika,

we (only) support aggregation of data elements of type number and boolean. If you set your data element type to number then it will work fine.

As an example have a look here at the demo instance:

http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-reporting/showDataSetReportForm.action?ds=V8MHeZHIrcP&pe=2012&ou=ImspTQPwCqd

“Appropriate hand washing facilities are available” is a data element of type number and has an option set with numeric options.

regards,

Lars

···

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Isika Oliver ioliver750@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Team,

I have 3 options already included in my data entry form as a drop down and in text form .On data entry , it indicates that the field has been entered but on running the data set report it seems that only the Number text fields are displayed (Can one still display text as well in the data set report?)

Yours Truly.
Munyao I. Oliver.
P.o Box 1134,
Kangundo,Kenya.

When you say “I can”, and expect success, you fill yourself with confidence and happiness.

I tried and gave my options valies 1,2 and 3 and changed the dataelement to be a number now.On entering data, a value was in the form textbox but on running the report …it was gone !