Linking Power BI and DHIS2

Sorry I have been out conducting DQAs and was offline most of the time.

Am glad you found the solutions @LCaynar

3 Likes

Dear @pa_trick67,

Nice to hear that. could you help to show me your URL of event report? I have faced this too.

Best,
LCaynar

2 Likes

Thanks - we’ll be back to more PowerBi testing this spring, may have more questions for you…
-Sara

2 Likes

Hi Sara, have you find the right process for Event Report of DHIS 2. I have the same problem

1 Like

@Waka_Wafubwa
can you resent an images in your post please?

@LCaynar how did you solve it, I am facing the same problem.

Hi @mogga_paul ,

You download event report and put on the powerbi; thereafter, put user name and password of your system (DHIS2). Finally, you will get the data.

LCaynar

1 Like

Dear team,

I find difficult to connect DHIS2 v37 to PowerB1 . Any possible solution

Regards
Shepherd

Are you using the PowerBI Connector app? Unfortunately that app is only compatible with DHIS2 2.29–2.32.

Thanks!

Please share details on this, planning to get Event Data directly into PowerBi and have the data update as it changes in the field.

1 Like

@Gassim what is the best to connect to powerB1 to those using version 2.37?

Hello Mr.Waka Wafubwa, I need help, the pictures you posted as a visual guide are no more available, can you post it again please. Thank you very much.

To work with event data on PowerBI you can directly pull data via the API for the following endpoints:

• trackedentityinstances
    -enrollments
    -events
    -organisationunits
    -dataElements
    -programStages
    -optionSets (if using them in your collection tool)

In this [blog]( DHIS2 Tracker/Event – Power BI data modeling (giga-lytic.com) I have documented how I approach it, I hope this is helpful to your case.

2 Likes