My name is Akshay Jain. I am a 4th-year undergraduate student of Indian
Institute of Technology, Bombay, India.

I have both android and iOS application development experience as I
developed both the applications from scratch for an emerging consumer
electronics start-up in India. I have done freelancing projects on
web-development as well. I also know node, python, PHP, visual basic and
recently started learning GO.

I am interested in learning more and contributing more to the community. I
want to apply for GSoC 2016. I'll be grateful if you guide me through.

Regards
Akshay Jain
4th year Undergraduate
IIT Bombay

···

Hi Akshay,

Thank you for getting interested in our community and project!

Do you have experience in open source software development? If yes, could you please your work with us?

Best Regards,

Araz Abishov

···

Hi,
My name is Akshay Jain. I am a 4th-year undergraduate student of Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India.

I have both android and iOS application development experience as I developed both the applications from scratch for an emerging consumer electronics start-up in India. I have done freelancing projects on web-development as well. I also know node, python, PHP, visual basic and recently started learning GO.

I am interested in learning more and contributing more to the community. I want to apply for GSoC 2016. I’ll be grateful if you guide me through.

Regards
Akshay Jain

4th year Undergraduate

IIT Bombay

I am sorry for typo I made in previous email in this sentence: "If yes, could you please your work with us?”

Instead, I wanted to say: "If yes, could you please share your work with us?”

My apologies for the mistake.

Best Regards,

Araz Abishov

···

Hi,
My name is Akshay Jain. I am a 4th-year undergraduate student of Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India.

I have both android and iOS application development experience as I developed both the applications from scratch for an emerging consumer electronics start-up in India. I have done freelancing projects on web-development as well. I also know node, python, PHP, visual basic and recently started learning GO.

I am interested in learning more and contributing more to the community. I want to apply for GSoC 2016. I’ll be grateful if you guide me through.

Regards
Akshay Jain

4th year Undergraduate

IIT Bombay