Job Posting: Program manager, supply chain and logistics, Thailand, 2020-21

Hello everyone, my name is Carlos Flores and I’m a Program Manager at Chemonics supporting our Supply Chain work in Thailand. We are looking for a Field Office based Progeam Manager to support our Supply Chain and Logistics** for the USAID Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project in Bangkok, Thailand. This activity is supported by the U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI) primarily through the management and distribution of malaria vital commodities to vulnerable populations. The Program Manager will be responsible for working with GHSC-PSM to assist the Division of Vector Borne Diseases (DVBD), USAID RDMA, PMI’s implementing partners and other malaria stakeholders to support eLMIS initiatives, malaria commodities gaps analysis, logistics, and implementation of the Malaria Stock Reporting Application.

I thought this would be an interesting opportunity as it includes MIS/DHIS2 work such as leading coordination of LMIS and eLMIS activities by working closely with HQ MIS team and DVBD staff to improve commodity data visibility at the central level, including within the existing Malaria Information System (MIS).

Please note that candidates must have Thai citizenship or long-term work authorization in Thailand.

Feel free to apply here: