Jira password reset not working

Hi all,

I have a few users who is trying to reset their DHIS2 Jira passwords on Jira but the password reset on that site is not sending out an email (junkmail checked). Can anyone assist?

Regards,

Elmarie

1 Like

Hi @Elmarie_Claasen,

My colleague @phil will get back to you on this - he sorted a few members here a while back. Meanwhile, if you need to report a bug / feature request or just to raise a ticket, kindly let me know the details and I will raise it on your behalf and make sure I tag you on it.

Best,
James.

Hi @Elmarie_Claasen,

I checked the status and configuration of emails in Jira and didn’t find any issues. I used Jira to send a test message to myself as well and it was received in my normal inbox within a few seconds.

Could you provide me with your email (Either here or by private message) and I will see what I can do about resetting your password and debugging the email issue.

1 Like

Hi Stian,

It is actually for one of my colleagues with email dumisani@hisp.org

Thanks

Elmarie

1 Like

@Elmarie_Claasen I changed the password, @phil should be sending you a message with the new password now.

I noticed there was no failed login attempt or other marks on the account, are you sure the email provided when resetting the password was correct?

2 Likes