Issues with Tracked Entity Attributes and Program Rules when using Relationships

Hi All,

I have 2 programs one parent (A) another child (B),

I have set some attributes to inherit however

When I create a relationship between A and B, and go to register client in B, the Date of Enrollment allows future dates but this is not the case when I directly register a client in B. Could this be a bug? (I have tested this on demo)

Also Program rules are not working in B when accessing B from Relationship link in A but they work with direct registration. Is this also another bug?

Should I create a Jira issue?

···

​I am running

Version:
Build revision:
688e9c9
Build date:
2017-08-15 12:02​

​Highly appreciate your help​

Thank you and Kind Regards
*Immarcqulate. A (Emma Kassy) *

“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”

2 Likes

Hi Markus,
Any ideas?

Should I create a Jira issue for this?

···

On Aug 19, 2017 9:01 AM, “Immaculate Ayebazibwe” ekassy29@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All,

When I create a relationship between A and B, and go to register client in B, the Date of Enrollment allows future dates but this is not the case when I directly register a client in B. Could this be a bug? (I have tested this on demo)

Also Program rules are not working in B when accessing B from Relationship link in A but they work with direct registration. Is this also another bug?

​I am running

Version:
Build revision:
688e9c9
Build date:

1 Like

Hi Emma,

thank you for following up. Both these seem to be bugs, please register them in Jira and we will do a full investigation and fix.

Best regards

Markus

···

On Aug 19, 2017 9:01 AM, “Immaculate Ayebazibwe” ekassy29@gmail.com wrote:

Hi All,

​I am running

Version:
Build revision:
688e9c9
Build date:

1 Like

Was this issue dealt with? I still have a problem with program rules when enrolling related TEI with add relationship link.

1 Like

Hi @baps,
This was fixed see here .
What version of DHIS2 are you using?

Emma

2 Likes

Hi @Emma_Kassy, i am on DHIS2 2.30 but actually my problem is not with program rules but rather with automatically generated attribute ID which is not getting generated as in the normal TEI registration.

1 Like

@baps
are you saying attribute IDs are not automatically generated when using relationship?
Also what do what do you mean “in the normal TEI registration.”?
Please share images and more details about the issue, actually perhaps it is best if you start a new thread to get all the necessary help.

1 Like

The question is not different from what you asked above accept that instead of program rules not working it is an auto generated serial number which is not working.

The normal registration is like below and the serial number is auto-generated unlike above
:normal%20registration

1 Like

Hi @baps,
Your first image looks quite different from this, see image attached.
As you can see program cannot be selected in your image.
Now let me suggest some areas to trouble shoot:

1. Make sure the programs you are relating have the same tracked entity type
  2. You created the relationship type
  3. And if none of this works, update your DHIS2.30 to the latest build
    Let us know if problem persists.

Cheers,
Emma

4 Likes

Thank you @Emma_Kassy.

@baps - were you able to work around this from Emma’s explanation?

Best,
James.

Thank you for the follow up @jomutsani and thanks @Emma_Kassy for the reply. I have not yet resolve the issue.

@Emma_Kassy pointed out that in my screenshot i do not have the field to choose a the child program as in her screenshot, well the difference might be that my relationship relate to TEI of the same program not between to different Tracker program.

1 Like