Is there a way for form fields widths in capture app to get auto-adjusted more aesthaticall

Currently if Data elements “names/form names” are longer form layout looks a bit ugly like below. Do you all have suggestions on this? how do you manager this issue.

Custom form is an option, but implementing program rules for hiding will be messier in custom forms right?

It would have been nice, if capture app allows to auto-adjust more aesthetically. Do you agree?

Looking for suggestions and/or work arounds.

l

1 Like

Hi @jthomas

I understand what you mean. The question is being wrapped into three lines instead of one, and you prefer that it appears in one line, right?

Would you like to create a feature request for this on Jira https://dhis2.atlassian.net/jira? Please add CoP to the labels and share the ticket here so that other members can watch, like, and comment.

BTW, I think if the section title is changed to a topic rather than a question it will make the form easier to understand.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @jthomas

Are you still interested in creating a feature request for the above? I can create it on your behalf if you want.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes I’m very much interested in this feature Gassim, I’m sure many will be benefitted. Is it okay if you create one for me.

1 Like