Is it possible to reload individual Widgets in tracker-capture Dashboard

Dear Dev,

how to reload individual Widget like registration ,report,profile dataentry in tracker-capture Dashboard. I want to reload profile widget when something is entered in dataelement in dataentry widget.

is it possible ?

···

Thanks and Regards

Mithilesh Kumar Thakur

Hi,

Widgets can be reloaded by broadcasting them a message.

Profile is about attributes while data entry is about data elements - there is no connection between these two. What new thing will you get by reloading profile widget - can you tell us more on this?

It makes sense to reload profile widget when attribute value is changed - this is already supported in the system.

···

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 9:00 AM, Mithilesh Kumar Thakur mithilesh.hisp@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Dev,

how to reload individual Widget like registration ,report,profile dataentry in tracker-capture Dashboard. I want to reload profile widget when something is entered in dataelement in dataentry widget.

Thanks and Regards

Mithilesh Kumar Thakur

is it possible ?

Thank you,

Abyot.

thanks

Actually i have a requirement to change in attribute value while change in dataelement value in data entry Widget and refresh/reload the profile Widget

···

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 2:16 PM, Abyot Gizaw abyota@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

Profile is about attributes while data entry is about data elements - there is no connection between these two. What new thing will you get by reloading profile widget - can you tell us more on this?

It makes sense to reload profile widget when attribute value is changed - this is already supported in the system.

Thank you,

Abyot.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 9:00 AM, Mithilesh Kumar Thakur mithilesh.hisp@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Dev,

Thanks and Regards

Mithilesh Kumar Thakur

is it possible ?

Thanks and Regards

Mithilesh Kumar Thakur

Oh I see… seems you are mixing things a bit here. Why you wanted to have the attribute (the one you wanted to change) in the first place? can’t you handle whatever information recorded there through a data element?

Attributes and their values can be shared by programs. So changing attribute value based on data element entered for one program is going to affect attribute value of the other program - is this what you want?

My suggestion is don’t mix attributes and data elements.

···

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Mithilesh Kumar Thakur mithilesh.hisp@gmail.com wrote:

thanks

Actually i have a requirement to change in attribute value while change in dataelement value in data entry Widget and refresh/reload the profile Widget

Thank you,

Abyot.

Hi,

Thanks and Regards

Mithilesh Kumar Thakur

Thank you,

Abyot.

Dear Dev,

Thanks and Regards

Mithilesh Kumar Thakur

is it possible ?

yes i have a this type of requirement to store data element value in arribute

···

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 2:33 PM, Abyot Gizaw abyota@gmail.com wrote:

Oh I see… seems you are mixing things a bit here. Why you wanted to have the attribute (the one you wanted to change) in the first place? can’t you handle whatever information recorded there through a data element?

Attributes and their values can be shared by programs. So changing attribute value based on data element entered for one program is going to affect attribute value of the other program - is this what you want?

Thank you,

Abyot.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Mithilesh Kumar Thakur mithilesh.hisp@gmail.com wrote:

thanks

Hi,

Thanks and Regards

Mithilesh Kumar Thakur

Thank you,

Abyot.

Dear Dev,

Thanks and Regards

Mithilesh Kumar Thakur

is it possible ?

Thanks and Regards

Mithilesh Kumar Thakur

Ok, you know what your needs are, good luck!

If you checkout the code and go to dhis-web-apps>dhis-web-tracker-capture>components

and for example open the enrollment folder, you will get enrollment-controller.js and inside a function called $scope.broadcastselections - that gives you an example how to send a broadcast message to trigger widgets.

···

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 10:22 AM, Mithilesh Kumar Thakur mithilesh.hisp@gmail.com wrote:

yes i have a this type of requirement to store data element value in arribute

Thank you,

Abyot.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 2:33 PM, Abyot Gizaw abyota@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks and Regards

Mithilesh Kumar Thakur

Thank you,

Abyot.

thanks

Hi,

Thanks and Regards

Mithilesh Kumar Thakur

Thank you,

Abyot.

Dear Dev,

Thanks and Regards

Mithilesh Kumar Thakur

is it possible ?