Introduce yourself

Hi everyone!

My name is Chris Gikunja, I am an assistant Technician and administrator work with WV HISP. I currently based in Kinshasa, DR Congo. DHIS2 is the model sever we use to capture our cloud database.

I’m very happy to be a part of the ever growing DHIS2 family!

All the bestest of pleasantries to everyone,
Chris Gikunja

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is John Dogbey from Ghana. Here to learn more about the DHIS2.

Happy to be here.

4 Likes

Welcome @Christopher_Gikunja and @jsdogbey! :tada::tada::tada:

Looking forward to your participation! ( : :clap:

1 Like

I am from ethiopian work on health center DHIS2 …i have degree in Health informatics

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! @sinte :tada::

2 Likes

Based in Edo State (Nigeria)
I am an M&E and i usually make use of the DHIS2 for Data entry
www.linkedin.com/in/raymond-daodu-57b3731b2
@RaymondkingFC on twitter
Field work, data entry, collation, collection etc

3 Likes

Welcome back @Raymondking!! :tada::tada:
Thank you for your post! Looking forward to your participation and contribution to the community.dhis2.org :+1::+1:

1 Like

Hello dear Colleagues
I am Lamin Saidyfaye from the Gambia in West Africa.
I am working in the Ministry of Health ,Directorate of Planning and Information under the Registry of Births and Deaths Unit as a Civil Registration and Vital Statistician also a public health officer by professional.

3 Likes

Hi, I am Dr. Toufiq Hassan Shawon, working as a medical officer
@ Management Information System (MIS) of DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services) of Bangladesh. (Ministry of Health)
I am tech-savvy, trying to maintain a server from 2014, Some Expertise in Server, Load Balancing, and WordPress CMS.
Our Country is using DHIS2 for a long time.
I am interested in contributing to Large scale implementation of DHIS2. Thanks, everyone from Bangladesh.

3 Likes

Hi all! I’m Brendon Wolff-Piggott, a researcher based in Johannesburg, South Africa. DHIS2 is in widespread use in the public sector in South Africa. I’m interested in research at the intersection of public health, health information systems and how healthcare teams work. I’m glad to have this opportunity to be closer to the DHIS2 community and better understand the achievements and challenges in this space

3 Likes

Hello,
I am based in Amman, Jordan. I am interested in using ICT to support public health programs in our region. I am looking for more information about DHIS2 cold chain equipment module.
Our organization website: iseet.co
Thank you
Amjad

3 Likes

Hi, I am Denis Leonard Adaletey, based in Ghana and works with Ghana Health Service of the Ministry of Health. I am a statistician and have been part of this community since 2011. Looking forward to fruitful global collaboration. Thanks.

5 Likes

Hi @dadaletey! Great to see you on the CoP :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

great to see you too. How are you?:+1:

3 Likes

Hi everyone!
My name is Mustafa, I recently joined Sudan DHIS2 team as a software developer. My primary role is to provide technical support for running DHIS2 across the country, and integrate existing/new applications with DHIS2 platform.
I am excited to be part of this community!

6 Likes

@lamin.saidyfaye, @Sawontheboss4, @BrendonWP, @amjadhiary, @dadaletey, and @mkannan

You are all welcome here! :bouquet::tada::tada:

I’m always proud to be part of a community of change makers supporting millions of people with their work. :pray: Your participation in this global online community is one of the great opportunities to share this success. :bouquet:

Thank you!

4 Likes

Welcome to all new members! We are so happy you are here and looking forward to getting to know you! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello to all!

My name is Reiko Hayashi, based in Tokyo, Japan. I do research on population health. I joined this community so that I will get to know the DHIS2. I am not engaged in a particular project for data building, but I would like to know if it is possible to browse the country data and visualize it.

Thank you for your feedback.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @reiko! :pray::blossom: And thank you for the introduction! (:

Always feel free to post back to the community with your experiences and questions please.

As the DHIS2 software continues to be used in “[more] than 73 countries worldwide use DHIS2 for collecting and analyzing health data” this feature continues to improve, so yes, it’s possible! You’re in the right place :smiley: Have you checked out demos.dhis2.org? And if you want more open instances try play.dhis2.org.

Thank you! :+1:

3 Likes

OH! thank you @Gassim, I will try to check them up!

3 Likes