Introduce yourself

HELLO DHIS Community,

My name is Shepherd (shepmave@gmail) from Zimbabwe and i am recently employed by a local NGO using DHIS 2 . Eager to learn DHIS2 as i am expected develop apps linked to DHIS2 and run difference projects. I wish to get in touch with DHIS 2 developers.

My hobbies include programming and i love outdoors sports.

2 Likes

Welcome @Shapr0019 :slight_smile:

Feel free to ask your questions, check out the Categories we have in the Community and contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Cheers,
Matthieu

1 Like

Hi @DaudaGayusHamman

Welcome to the dhis2 community :slight_smile:

We are looking forward to read your best practices in Implementations Implementations!

Feel free to ask your questions Categories we have in the Community and contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Cheers,
Matthieu

1 Like

Hello Matthieu Pinard

I wanted to know , is that possible to extract data direct from DHIS 2 platform using python or R .

Regards

1 Like

Hi @Shapr0019

let me suggest you to ask your question directly in the Support, so that DHIS2 Community members can answer you :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Matthieu

1 Like

Hey Stanley, nice to hear that! Welcome back to Tanzania (Zanzibar)

1 Like

Hi Everyone!

I am Ally Manditi based in Dodoma, the capital city of the United Republic of Tanzania.

I am from an IT background and currently working with Pact Tanzania as Health Informatics Officer. I have been using DHIS2 for 3 years in the implementation of M&E systems for Kizazi Kipya project here in Tanzania.

I look forward to sharing best practices and gaining new DHIS2 knowledge and skills from this community.

I speak English, French and Kiswahili.

Good luck to everyone!

Ally.

1 Like

helllo,
i would like to request you Support,i am trying to import DHIS2 data using R programming but i failed totally.Any kind of support will be appreciated

Thanks

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I am Oken from Nigeria! I work in the non-profit as a data analyst and implement MIS Systems.
At the moment, I work with a customized version of DHIS2 and I am hoping to integrate DHIS2 into more of Project and Operations Management.

1 Like

Hi @amanditi!

Welcome to our dhis2 community. Glad to have you among our members.

You can ask questions here: Categories we have in the Community and contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Cheers,
Matthieu

1 Like

Hi @MESU

Can i kindly ask you to request support posting your question n the Support category? This will allow DHIS2 Community members to better answer you :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Matthieu

1 Like

Welcome to the DHIS2 Community, @Oken!

Feel free to share more about the project you are working with and that is using DHIS2 in the Implementation category.

Cheers,
Matthieu

1 Like

I am a Gambian and based in The Gambia, I was involved in the DHIS2 aggregate implementation since 2009 and now implementing some tracker projects.

2 Likes

Hello Community Members,

I am Sulaiman Etamesor, Data Manager with the National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) Abuja, Nigeria, responsible for coordinating routine immunization data. It’s good to be part of this community.

2 Likes

Hello DHIS2 community members,
I am Hassan Sibomana, Director of Vaccine Programs in Rwanda Biomedical Center/Rwanda Ministry of Health. I am pleased to be part of DHIS2 community as we have initiated a project related to immunization tracker and we are willing to expand the use of tracker for vaccine management. we have no doubt of your continued support to reach every child using tracker and most importantly move to the digitalization of health services and vaccination programs in particular and therefore reduce the running cost of vaccination programs by avoiding to print so many papers.
Regards

2 Likes

Dear @monjie,

glad to welcome a ‘new’ CoP member with such an experience. Feel free to share your experience and contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Cheers,
Matthieu

1 Like

Dear @Sulaiman_E,
Dear @hassan,

welcome to the DHID2 community. Glad to have you here!

Feel free to check out the Categories we have in the Community and also to ask and contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Cheers,
Matthieu

1 Like

Thank you @Matthieu Pinard.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am a Java developer from Yemen, I got involved with dhis2 when I tried to implement it for the organization I work currently for, I succeed implementing it, https://www.nmcpye.org/misye/, and we currently using it for data collection and as a data warehouse.

3 Likes

Hello @hamza,

Welcome to the DHIS2 Community. Glad to read that you have implemented an instance of DHIS2.

I can see that you have already posted a question and will let our community members to come back to you.

Cheers,
Matthieu

2 Likes