Interactive ScoreCard 2.5.0 is not populating data

Hi,

@nnkogift I am facing issue with interactive ScoreCard app, it is not showing values and colors when you generate the report (pressing view button), However, it shows data in modal (when you double click the cells). I am using V 2.5.0 with the DHIS2 V2.38.0. also, below is the screenshot. Would you please let me know what would be the issue?

Regards,
Baktash Salehi

2 Likes

Hello @baktash.salehi,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I may need further information to know exactly what happened. May you share with me the network logs of the app as it loads this page? Please let me know if you need assistance obtaining the logs.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @nnkogift.

Thank you for your response, in network log it only shows below API when I view the scorecard with empty data rows.

http://address/dhis/api/38/analytics?dimension=ou%3ALEVEL-DX1CLiDZZE2,pe%3A2021Q1,dx%3AefxaIo7OM7V&skipData=true

Regards,
Baktash salehi

Hey @baktash.salehi,

Just some follow-up questions, Is there only one analytics API sent? and what is the response of this API request?

If possible, could you also try to install the latest beta version (download from here) and see if the problem still persists.

2 Likes

Hi @nnkogift,

Thank you, the shared beta version worked perfectly fine. I didn’t checked it in detail will post if I face any other issue.

2 Likes

Also, the scorecard dashboard widget 2.4 is not compatible with this beta version, is there any version of widget that works with it? Below are the error

Key ‘RT8mBrH3a8V’ not found in namespace ‘scorecardswidget’
Namespace not found: ‘scorecards’

Yes, The new scorecard version is only compatible to a new widget version. You can download it here

2 Likes