Integration with MySQL database

Hi all,

I am working with a partner that has configured their database as such:

Web Application – Angular

Backend Application/Business Layer – Nodejs

Database – MySQL

We are interested in one-way integration, where we pull the MySQL data into DHIS2. The data in their system is individual-level, but we are only interested in the aggregate. We could pull over they individual-level data and aggregate it on DHIS2, or if possible, aggregate through integration.

Has anyone configured this before? All I was able to find were examples of exporting DHIS2 data to MySQL. I have only configured DHIS2-DHIS2 integrations before.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi @berhard,

Yes, I worked on DHIS2 both side integration with MySQL, PHP, Java and Node JS. Do you want to integrate MySQL directly with DHIS2 or by using web api?

For example, in our one application we are tracking individual record which has been developed by Java and MySQL. We aggregate these records and send it to DHIS2 via web api. Similarly, in another application we are pulling aggregated data from DHIS2 and storing it in MySQL for further analysis by using api.

MySQL to DHIS2:

DHIS2 to MySQL:

Thanks
Julhas

1 Like

You can find some scripts from here: Linking DHIS2 to an external web portal using DHIS2 Web API – DHIS2 Web Portal

Thanks

1 Like