India Tracker Configuration - Level 1 2020 - Discussions and Questions

I had an issue with uploading the excel file, and it leads to uploading an incorrect file as I attempted several times ultimately I was able to submit it (but not the correct excel file) but I pasted the right format on the uploading message

in the use of program rules, by default when selecting variables it shows “#{varaible_name}”, in one of the exercise we removed the # & replaced the parenthesis with ’ quotes.
Would you please illustrate when we use the quotes instead of the #{
thanks in advance

Hi @alkhshbi. This is indeed a bit confusing. Please have a look at the documentation for program rules:

In particular, look at the table “Custom functions to use in a program rule expression”

Any time the argument is labelled as “sourcefield” the variable name must use quotes instead of the parentheses.

As a general rule, when you need a date, text or number returned you will use parentheses, but when you need a count or binary yes/no response evaluated, you will use quotes. It is best to refer to the documentation in these cases however.

2 Likes

Hi, all! How long is the default time of data sync from Tracker Capture to Data visualizer?
And how could I customize the time?