Where to find the latest version of DHIS2?

Hi Community,

I am Somali person who lives in Hargeisa city. How can I get the latest version in the DHIS2

Hi @Saleh_Hassan_Mohamed

Welcome to the DHIS2 community! :tada: You’re welcome to introduce yourself in the community’s Introduce yourself topic post. I’m sure many will be interested in hearing how DHIS2 is being used in Somalia as well.

Regarding your question about getting the latest version of DHIS2. There are many ways to install/use dhis2, you can start by reading this page, Resources - DHIS2. Basically, you can either download the required software and setup the environment necessary to run DHIS2 or you can find a hosting service (more info on the page).

If you’re looking into it for the first time, you can check out the latest version demo online: https://play.dhis2.org/demo

Additionally, if you want the quickest way to have a local instance for testing (not production/real & heavy work), you can follow the following guide: How to spin up a DHIS2 local instance | DHIS2 Developer Portal (note: you will need to use WSL2 if you are using Windows).

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you!

1 Like