I need help for installing dhis2

I’m trying to install dhis2 in my computer, i do anything follow the guildelines.
I use dhis2 2.30; tomcat 8.5.42; postgres 10.9. When i build dhis2.war but
“At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.”
It fail to start
Im try enable the debug logging to make tomcat list those jars and add them to the logging.properties:
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TldLocationsCache.level = FINE
org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.level = FINE

But not work
I need help for installing dhis2

1 Like

Hi @pandora,

You may follow: DHIS2 Installation on Windows Local Server – DHIS2 Web Portal

Thanks
Julhas

3 Likes

I followed but

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Hi @pandora,

Can you recheck your dhis.conf and environment variable setup? DHIS2 404-not found error – DHIS2 Web Portal

If it does not work, you can ping me over skype: julhas08.

Thanks

6 Likes

Thank for all
It work, i found my error i miss dhis google key.
:smile:

3 Likes

Hi Minh, could you help me to get DHIS google key?
Thanks

Hi Sujan, I am a new user and I am having similar problem, I have installed the Postgis extension but still could not deploy DHIS2 on the local host and Postgresql table is not loading. I dropped a message on Skype, waiting for your response.

Thank you.

Hi @Godwin_Kokoh

Welcome to the community. You are welcome to create a new topic explaining the details with information such as version of dhis2, postgres…etc and adding the logs (without sensitive/authentication info).

Thanks!

I have tried to run the following version dhis2 v39 on postgresql 16, tomcat 9, jdk 11 and jre 8. I saw another topic of someone having the same issue, and someone replied with a solution to downgrade dhis2 and use a lesser version. I went on to install dhis2 version 36 and then version 29 but still the postgresql table is not loading and dhis2 did not run on Localhost:8080. I have done all the optimization and configurations but no result yet

I have solved the issue and dhis2 is now running on the localhost. This topic was helpful, thank you

1 Like