I have a problem creating a category combination as attribute

Hi everyone,
Iam new to DHIS2 and designing a dataset but Iam having difficulty in creating category combination as attribute. Below Iam sharing a picture on how I would like the structure to be.

1. First, I want to select an org. unity and the designed data set.
  2. When I select the CBO (community-based org.), I would to see all the field supervisors associated with that specific CBO and when I select a field supervisor, I would like to see all CHWs associated with that specific field supervisor.

Is this possible in DHIS2?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

@fernando

Sounds like you should rather expand the orghierarchy - if the health facility is let us say at level 5, then add the CBOs at level 6 - they should be reasonably stable.

You CAN add the supervisors at level 7 and the CHWs at level 8, but I’m more sceptical about that because I don’t think those teams will be very stable. So it might be better to to add both supervisors and at CHWs at level 7, and then use attributes to link them (e.g. a team number).

It’s POSSIBLE to use data elements and/or data element cat combos to map the same structure, but really messy IMHO

Best regards
Calle

1 Like

Thank, you Calle, for your help. But there is one question I would like to answer. if I create an org. level and add chws and supervisors to it, how can I manage chws and supervisors if at a future date they are moved from one org. unit to another.

1 Like

@fernando

You must move them - there is functionality for moving any branch (orgunit) of the orghierarchy to another branch (parent OU)…

(mmm - maybe you should take a look at the manual?)

Regards
Calle

1 Like

Thank, you, Calle. I’ll take a look at the manual.

1 Like