I Clone Dhis Repository , I try to Use #maven install , but i have some errors above, someone can help me please

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project dhis-api: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.hisp.dhis:dhis-api:jar:2.37-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect dependencies at org.geotools:gt-opengis:jar:24.0: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.geotools:gt-opengis:jar:24.0: Could not transfer artifact org.geotools:gt-opengis:pom:24.0 from/to osgeo (Repository - Nexus Repository Manager): transfer failed for https://repo.osgeo.org/repository/release/org/geotools/gt-opengis/24.0/gt-opengis-24.0.pom: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target → [Help 1]

Hi @kennegervais welcome to the community! Thank you for reaching out. For the support team to be able to help you, I recommend adding as much information as possible. Please see post: