How to lookup values between registration and program stage data

Hi all,

I am using DHIS version 2.30.

Is there a way to lookup values between tracker registrations with the program stage data? I have downloaded registered entities from registration/lists and exported program stage data from import/export app, but I cannot see any matching columns.

I have read that from dhis 2 version 2.33 it is possible to display attributes and data elements from a program stage in an event report, but I am using an earlier version. See images below

registration

program stage data

No matching columns in these two excel sheets

Any help will be appreciated.

Hi @fernando ,

I assume here you are downloading data from the TEI Lists of a program in Tracker Capture app, and you are downloading event data from the import/export app.

You are right that there is no common column here – TEI list has TEI uid, and the events export has enrollment UID

The easiest solution would be to download the required TEI attributes and data element values in the EVENT REPORTS app. In 2.31 you can show TEI attributes and data element values in same event report.

If for some reason that doesnt work for you, try making a query at api/enrollments . That would give you an output for each enrollment UID and it’s tracked entity instance UID, which you could then use to merge the two spreadsheets in your screenshots.

Example here Note you can change the extension from “.json” to “.csv” for a flat file, just change the start/end dates, and UIDs for org unit and your program.
Docs here

Hi @brian,

Yes, I am downloading data from the TEI Lists of a program in Tracker Capture app, and Iam downloading event data from the import/export app.
I will follow your instructions and reach out if I get stuck.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Hi @brian,

Through the API, I managed to get the enrolment UID and tracked instance UID that will help me to merge the spreadsheets.

A question regarding API:

Is it possible to use the API to query Tracked Entity Instance/enrolments and all Events of a repeatable stage in the same request and download data in csv format? I have read the web API documentation, but I cannot get the idea.

Thank you very much.

I think what you are looking for is an Event Grid Query (see docs here) with the optional argument “&includeAllDataElements=TRUE”

See example on demo instance here

Hi @brian,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I really appreciate your help.