How to have only required attributes in "Custom working list" Tracker Captur 2.30

Hi,

We have 61 attributes in Tracker Capture 2.30 and these all are showing in “Custom working list” where as we want to have only selected attributes in the list.

Please suggest how to do this.

Regards,
Pradeep

1 Like

Hi @Pradeep, like I answered in this question: How to generate list of TEI with attributes of Tracker Capture 2.30 - #2 by lukasewvd you can decide what attributes to display by setting the “Display in list” property on the attributes you want to show in the “Maintenance App”.

Also when you are in a working list (in the Tracker Capture App) you can click the “grid” icon in the top right of the list to toggle attributes to show and hide.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for the suggestion. We actually wanted to have selected attributes in the drop down list of “Custom working list” while we try to search a TEI. We usually click on “Custom working list” and we type TEI name to search that TEI but when we click on “custom working list” to do search, the drop down list provides all the attributes in the list.
I have pasted below picture sowing that we do not want the attributes that are in red circle. These are only examples. We have others more too.

Regards,
Pradeep

1 Like

Hi @Pradeep, this kind of functionality is supported in “Search” (button next to “Lists”). To be select which attributes you want to be searchable you can go to the “Maintenance App” → Select your program → Go to the “Attributes” tab and click “Searchable” on the attributes you want to search for (see image below).

When you now go back to the “Tracker Capture App” and select an orgunit and your program then click “Search” you can search for the attributes you set as searchable (see image below).

1 Like

Hi, this is about Search. But I am talking about “custom working list” drop down that we see when we choose a org. unit. I want to have only required list under drop down of “custom working list”.