How to Create Map for my Health Unit

Dear Knut,
Thanks for your response and really I was referring to the facilities. But there is no legend indicating those are the facilities in Sierra Leone and if I have a new facility's coordinate how can I include it the map. Using a legend to exactly pin-point the location of that facility.

···

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Airtel Sierra Leone

-----Original Message-----
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 03:11:58
To: <gerald.81@hotmail.com>
Cc: <dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] How to Create Map for my Health Unit

Hi Gerald,

As far as I know, there are already health facility coordinates in the SL database, so I assume you are talking about some facilities that are missing coordinates, perhaps new ones?

There are two ways of getting coordinates:

1) The best way is if someone can visit the facility with a smartphone or tablet that has GPS and record the coordinates

2) Alternatively, if a DHIS user knows exactly where the facility is in Google maps, you can read off the coordinates from Google (or any other service such as OpenStreetMap)

Knut

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 10:45 PM, Gerald Thomas <gerald.81@hotmail.com <mailto:gerald.81@hotmail.com> > wrote:

Dear Support,
How can I create map inclusive of its coordinates for our health units. Thanks in advance for your help.

Sent from Windows Mail

More help : ListHelp - Launchpad Help

--

Knut Staring
Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo
+4791880522