Help with Tracker

Hello.
We are currently using DHIS2.30.

We are having a few issues with tracker programs that we cannot figure out. The interesting thing is that we cannot reproduce them on the demo site.

Firstly, we have programs we created, which we created in I think ver 2.27. They do not contain any data, but we cannot delete them. When you try to delete, you see this:

Secondly, we created a new event program for a survey and commenced data entry this morning. We observed some errors in the entries and tried to edit the entries. When you click on the record and on edit, nothing happens. One would expect the record to open but nothing happens. You get a response when clicking on Edit in grid, audit history, and remove. The only way now to make the edits is to delete the record and enter the data all over again.

I tried to see if I could edit the record using the mobile app but the records are not showing up on the app.

I have checked sharing settings, user roles to see what could be wrong and not arrived at anything.

The fact that this is not reproducible is also a challenge.

Have you encountered anything like this before and what guidance to resolve it can you provide?

1 Like

Hey there!

Deleting programs:
When deleting programs fail, there will usually be a helpful error message in the system log. Can you access the catalina/server log and see what errors occur when you try and delete?

Unable to edit:
It seems the app crashes when trying to open existing events. Can you open the devloper console in your browser and see if there is any errors that is displayed?

Best regards,
Markus

1 Like

This may not be helpful, but in the past, for tracker/event programs, you may be able to SEE all records, but you can only EDIT a record if you first click into the org unit where it was originally created, then load the specific record from within that org unit.

1 Like