Forms configuration

DHIS2 2.29
Why my form appears on the parent Unit organisation but not only on the unit organisation selected ?

1 Like

Hi @Zoely
Welcome to the community!
Seems you clicked the parent orgunits thus assigning the dataset to them.
If a dataset has been assigned to an orgnunit it will change text color from black to orange.
You can either click on the name or the box to assign the dataset.
You also have to drill down to the lowest point where you want to assign the dataset.
See image attached,

anything with orange color has been assigned to the dataset, sometimes a number of sites will show that have been assigned to the datset.
Keep in mind the sharing part for accessibility too, if the dataset is not shared with certain users then they will not be able to see it.

Let us know if this helps.
Cheers,
Emma

1 Like

Hi Emma,
I think my configs is correct, below
The number of unit organisation assigned is 1: “PEV”

but the form is accessible for 2 orgunit : “PEV” and “Direction Centrale”. This last is the upper hierachy of “PEV”

1 Like

The correct pic

1 Like

@Zoely
Assuming “Direct Centrale” is different from “EPSI” and the dataset you want assigned is not to the children of PEV but PEV itself.
Then your configuration seems correct, but it seems you did enable a feature in Settings>>General>>Enable Multi-Organisation Unit Forms and this why you see the data set when you click on Direct Centrale in data entry (refer to 3rd image). This feature helps with accessibility for those people who have to enter data for the same dataset with different orgunits under the same parent. This means you can enter data for all the children of Direct Centrale who have been assigned to this dataset without necessarily switching from one child orgunit to another. If you notice from your 3rd image, PEV is visible therefore data entered for this row is for PEV and not for Direct Centrale.
If you wish to disable this just go to Settings>>General>>Enable Multi-Organisation Unit Forms and uncheck the box.
I hope this clears up your concerns.
Let me know if this helped.

Cheers,
Emma

1 Like

like this ?

1 Like

@Zoely,
Yes, like that. If it is checked, you will see datasets assigned to “children” orgunits if the parent is clicked and the dataset is selected then the children sites within the data collection screen.
Are you still facing this issue?

Cheers,
Emma

1 Like

Hi, Emma,
The issues still persists

All forms to the Child of the Organ Unit “Direction Centrale” is accessible from “Direction Centrale” under the list Formulaire enfants (=Form Child).

1 Like

@Zoely
Could you please clear cache both in the app using browser cache cleaner and in browser using control shift delete buttons? Any time you make changes in DHIS2, it is important you clear cache as DHIS2 uses cache in order to load faster.

Let me know if the issue still persists.
Cheers,
Emma.

1 Like

Thank you very much @Emma_Kassy , issue solved.

1 Like