Job title: WEB DEVELOPER (FREELANCE)
Description: EyeSeeTea, a Spanish startup in the NGO and research domain, is looking for a Web freelance developer to join its engineers’ team with worldwide projects. The developer will be hired to accomplish very concrete work packages. Eventually, a new position in the team could be created in the following months.
We are looking for developers with proven front-end web experience who are self-confessed techies with a passion for clean code available to work from home. Independence is a must.
Our company has a high projection in the world of IT for developing environments and research. You will become part of a relaxed but professional software development team, involved in a wide range of international and cutting-edge projects and many opportunities for furthering your knowledge of robust web development, UX, user interface design and relational databases. Other projects in related technologies may appear in the near future.
Technical skills required
- 2-3 years Front-End Web Development experience.
- Experience with REST API and relational databases
- Git repositories.
- Fluent in English.
Will also be valued…
- Some experience as a project manager
- Code management through Github
- Experience with DHIS2
- Experience with Python, Ruby on Rails & Java
- High independence, autonomy & experience on teleworking.
Nice to have…
- Other languages, especially Spanish & French.
- NGO on-the-field experience in developing countries
- Agile project methodologies
- *nix environments & sysadmin skills
Hourly rate: to be agreed depending on the expertise and dedication
Interview: CV and Portfolio Review. Face 2 face videoconf interview.
Start Date: ASAP
Working hours: 20-25hrs/week approx.
If you are interested in this job offer, please write an email to email@example.com attaching your CV, portfolio, Stack Overflow account, GitHub user and any other information that may be relevant to better understand your work experience.