External Dashboard URL

Dear All,

I created a dashboard and made it available externally. How can I find the URL for that Dashboard?

Does the dashboard itself becomes available for the external viewers? Or only via the API?

I tried to use the URLs:

· /dhis-web-dashboard-integration/index.html?id=QrdYXtKt2e6

· /api/dashboards/QrdYXtKt2e6

· /api/dashboards/QrdYXtKt2e6.json

I can share the individual items of the dashboard using: /api/26/charts/gk5bXuhH7DL/data.html+css but then shouldn’t there be a similar url for the dashboard?

I can also try and create an external html page with each of the charts’ external URL, but I do believe that the share dashboard externally should allow this, no? please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you for your help in advance.

All the best,

Bernard

cid:image002.png@01D36F50.572585A0

Bernard Sadaka

Information Management Advisor

Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale

Nehmeh Building, Sanine Street, Chiyah, 3rd Floor

Ain el Remmaneh, Beirut, Lebanon

E-mail: lib.ima@pu-ami.org

Cell: +961 71 004 881 (208)

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Hi Bernardo,
I am facing the same issue. Would like to get a URL for externally accessible dashboards.
There is the PUSH analysis option, but it doesnot come with a URL. Home - DHIS2 Documentation

Hi @carl and @SDKAAA,

The external access sharing permission for the dashboard is only for the meta-data of that dashboard.

It will not share the data displayed in the dashboard externally. Right now, you are only able to externally share individual analytics objects of the dashboard using the API endpoints @SDKAAA mentioned. There are many reasons why this functionality has not been developed both from technical and security perspectives. However, we are working on a new dashboard download viewer which will get us closer to addressing the technical and security issues. You can have a look at this work in these links and we appreciate your feedback: [DHIS2-7045] - Jira and Dashboard-Report-Builder-Final.mp4 - Google Drive

There is also a community effort that has developed a DHIS2 analytics wordpress plug-in. Do you want a Wordpress Web Portal? - #10 by sgaudon