Event Reports Org Unit w/ hierarchy

Hi. Is there a way to extract events from event reports with the organisation unit hierarchy?

2 Likes

Hi @vikwato - Which version of DHIS2 are you using?

You can try to check on the Table Options and check the ‘Show Hierarchy’ Checkbox then click Update to have the Hierarchy included as on the below screenshots.

It Loads to show this…

Let me know if this helps.

Best,
James.

2 Likes

On the pivot table that works fine. But on Event Reports, that option isn’t available. I’m using 2.28

1 Like

Hi @vikwato,

Sorry about that; I have tried and checked on play.dhis2.org/2.28 event reports and still found the Organization Units’ Show Hierarchy option present and active and it works as on the below screenshot.

Kindly confirm if you are working on Aggregate Values or Events on the top right corner (Labelled 1)

For version 2.28 which build are you using? Kindly also share a screenshot of what it displays for us to be able to visualize and support you better.

Best,
James.

1 Like

I am using Events. I have noticed Show Hierarchy appears under Aggregated values but not when Events is selected. The build version is 411b09b. See a screenshot below:

2 Likes

I need your support here please @Karoline; Can a user view the Org. Unit in the Events report under the Individual Events section?

James.

1 Like

Hi,

This is not yet supported in DHIS2 - there is a JIRA issue on it here: https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-2367. I’ll leave a comment on the issue linking to this topic as well. Maybe @jan or @Scott can add something around a potential timeline and whether or not this will be implemented in a future release.

3 Likes

Thank you @Karoline, I will follow up on this too.

Best,
James.

1 Like

Thanks @vikwato and for @Karoline for the vote for this new feature. We will try to work it into 2.32 release.

4 Likes

Hi, is there any update on this?
We have an event program for training, and we have participants from all over the country. Our regional and national data managers have difficulty identifying the project site (province/city) where the specific participant is registered. It would be very helpful to show the org unit hierarchy in the Event Report app Line List. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Was this worked on? Seem to be still an issue in version 2.36.

Hi everyone,

I am working on version 2.39 and I am still not able to show the org unit hierachy. When will this be resolved?

1 Like

Hi @Tangy,
this was implemented in 2.40 - [DHIS2-2367] - Jira.
Please feel free to test and let us know if it meets your expectations! :slight_smile:

Karoline

1 Like