Event Reports App authorities

Hi,

The Event Reports App has two modalities of analysis:

•      Aggregated values

•      Events

Is there any way to give different access permissions as a function of user/user groups/user roles?

Does it make any sense?

Obviously Events is always seen as sensitive when it comes to data protection. It is the exact information introduced in the system line by line. However, the feeling is not always the same for Aggregated values, although I guess you could end up doing combinations that allow you to extract almost the same information (with more effort). Maybe that’s why both of them are mixed in the same App.

In any case, this feature would give more granularity to authorities.

Thank you in advance!

Alejandro

Hi,

Any comment from the devs on this subjet? I am interested to know if this can be done or considered as a new feature. When you are going from aggregate to individual, having this possibility would save a lot of configuration work in terms of creation of indicators (to keep the same level of analysis to users that should only see aggregate data).

Thank you in advance!

Alejandro

···

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 6:16 PM Alejandro acasrod@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

The Event Reports App has two modalities of analysis:

•      Aggregated values

•      Events

image.png

Is there any way to give different access permissions as a function of user/user groups/user roles?

Does it make any sense?

Obviously Events is always seen as sensitive when it comes to data protection. It is the exact information introduced in the system line by line. However, the feeling is not always the same for Aggregated values, although I guess you could end up doing combinations that allow you to extract almost the same information (with more effort). Maybe that’s why both of them are mixed in the same App.

In any case, this feature would give more granularity to authorities.

Thank you in advance!

Alejandro