Event or tracker configuration

Hi all.

I have the following assessment tool which needs to be created in DHIS 2. The assessment is done every six months (biannually). In the image below I am showing just a piece of the whole tool. It consists of two parts:

1. Two fields in which we must capture names, phone numbers and positions of the evaluators and People who are being evaluated.
  2. Different sections each having its data elements

Note: More than one evaluator can fill different sections within the same tool

Could you please help me decide which program to use: event or tracker program?

Thanks

Hi @fernandoshake,

Thank you for your question!

To my best judgment since you need to track identifiable information about entities (evaluators, evaluated) then Tracker would probably be the best choice.

Hi @Gassim,

Thank your answer. For this identifiable information ( names, phone and positions of evaluators and evaluated), would I have to create many attributes depending on the number of evaluators and evaluated? I mean Name of first evaluator, phone number of first evaluator, position of first evaluator, name of second evaluator and so on.

Thanks

1 Like

You’re welcome!

As far as I know it’s not a good idea to repeat metadata for the same thing. I think a possible solution is to have one attribute “Name” and maybe just one data element “Evaluator number”?

Hi @Gassim,

This field would be used to count the evaluators?

Thanks

1 Like

I didn’t mean count but I meant instead of having multiple attributes, “Name for evaluator 1, Name for evaluator 2”, you’d instead input the evaluator number there.