Event capture app not respecting appearance style setting

Hi devs,

I am not sure if this is a bug or a reason why but the event capture app does not respect the appearance style setting. See attached graphics for a db where the style is set to Green. It also doesn’t show the database name as usual.

What could be the reason? We are trying to standardise that e.g. a live instance should be one colour and a training instance another colour to prevent confusion.

The database I am using is still on 2.17 and I could not replicate this on Sierra Leonne demo as I could not seem to change the style from Light blue to another colour to test out.

Regards,

Elmarie Claasen

Hisp logo

Project Manager

Health Information Systems Programme

Tel: 041-367 1027

Cell: 082 374 2209

E-mail: elmarie@hisp.org

Hi Elmarie,

Not really a bug, rather a feature not supported at the moment.

I will see if I could implement it and backport to 2.17 without affecting other things.

···

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 6:56 PM, Elmarie Claasen elmarie@hisp.org wrote:

Hi devs,

I am not sure if this is a bug or a reason why but the event capture app does not respect the appearance style setting. See attached graphics for a db where the style is set to Green. It also doesn’t show the database name as usual.

What could be the reason? We are trying to standardise that e.g. a live instance should be one colour and a training instance another colour to prevent confusion.

The database I am using is still on 2.17 and I could not replicate this on Sierra Leonne demo as I could not seem to change the style from Light blue to another colour to test out.

Regards,

Elmarie Claasen

Project Manager

Health Information Systems Programme

Tel: 041-367 1027

Cell: 082 374 2209

E-mail: elmarie@hisp.org

Thank you,

Abyot.