Evaluation of learning website for DHIS2

Hello,

I am a student at the University of Oslo (UiO), and as a part of my Master’s thesis, I have developed a learning website to learn about using the DHIS2 Design System and components.

It would be really helpful if you took the time to check out the website and take the survey afterward. Sign up as a new user and complete the course “DHIS2 components” and the course “Colors.” The course “DHIS2 components” is considerably larger than the course “Colors.” Click on the settings page after having completed a course. You will not be able to try the other courses since the button is disabled. The estimated time to complete the tutorials will be around 30 minutes, so ensure you have set away enough time.

Link to website: https://dhis2-ui-tutorial.firebaseapp.com
Link to survey: Evaluation og DHIS2 UI tutorial

If you have any questions about the survey or are having trouble with the website, please contact me at hannaev@ifi.uio.no.

2 Likes

Hello @hannaev I tried accessing the site to do a course, but the “Start course” buttons were all disabled.

Hello, @hendrik. I have only created content for the course “DHIS2 components” and the course “Colors”, the other courses are therefore disabled. Have you checked if those courses are also disabled?. It is not disabled for me