Errors after upgrading from 2.29 to 2.30

Hello Everyone,
Please after upgrading my DHIS 2 instance from 2.29 to 2.30 using the upgrade note. Some of the pages are not responding well, so I did a deep dive by inspecting the browser console, then I found the error below. Any suggestion on how to fix it will be well appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Dear @opsson,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

I am tagging @dhis2-backend and especially @Ameen who is familiar with potential upgrade issues, since I cannot find much information about these errors in JIRA nor in the CoP archives.

Best regards,
Karoline

Thanks @Karoline. I am patiently waiting for their response and help. @dhis2-backend and @Ameen, your assistance will well appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay @opsson. Have you tried clearing the browser cache after the upgrade? Just to rule out any out-of-date frontend pages/scripts. You could also try in incognito mode of Chrome to verify if you still see the inconsistent pages.

Thank you @Ameen. Yes I cleared the browser cache and also used the incognito as suggested but I still have the error. And also please I just deployed my upgraded DHIS 2 instance from 2.29 to 2.30. It was deployed on window server 2012 R2. I discovered that pages like the Dashboard, Pivot, Data Visualization, GIS etc just display blank on the public browser while they are showing in the server browser. Any suggestion on how to fix this will be well appreciated. Thanks.