Error Opening an Option set after Upgrading DHIS2

Hello Everyone.

I recently upgraded my DHIS2 instance from 2.37 to the latest version, and I am currently experiencing errors with a particular tracker program. The image below is an error I received trying to investigate an option set related to this tracker program.

Apart from other errors I experienced, I also noticed that when filling out this tracker program on the tracker capture app, the above option set is blank, as seen in the image below. Do you have a recommendation on how I can resolve this?

It looks like this requires some more debugging! In addition to making sure it’s not a cache issue by using your browser’s Guest mode (Browse Chrome as a guest - Computer - Google Chrome Help), would it be possible to check the Network requests that are being sent when opening that form?

Before you open the form, open the DevTools/Network (F12 → Network) would be great if you keep the Console open as well. After that open the form and see if there are any requests with errors. I think the options are supposed to load with the form but in any case click on the option and see if an error shows up please.

The same steps for the Maintenance app - it’s important to check the errors.

Thanks!

Thank you, @Gassim for your assistance. The problem has been addressed using the method you mentioned in a different post ( Can not add a model without id to a ModelCollection - #6 by Mukaha ). I exported and imported the Option sets, which also resolved the error encountered with the Capture app (“Error saving enrollment”). After completing the import, I updated my Capture app, and the issue was resolved.

1 Like

Hi!

Good to know, thank you! :pray: