Entered Data through mobile app, don't appear through laptop when I delete data from datavalue table

I have entered data through mobile app, but that data didn’t appear through laptop after I deleted it from datavalue table from DB?
My question is, how to synch data again into server to make them appearing in laptop.

Hi @sami.oracle10g

I don’t understand the issue here. The data was entered into a dataset using the android Capture app, but then they were deleted before sync?

Would you please explain this step by step? thanks!

The data was entered into a dataset using the Android Capture app, and synced. then I deleted all data from DB from datavalue table. Now, I want to sync data (which already entered previously) which are in the Android Capture app now.

Once you synced those data will be market as synced. And after the data synced and deleted, it will be synced again to the mobile and will be marked as deleted as well. So basically you can’t sync twice

1 Like

Hi @sami.oracle10g,

as @Ulanbek said, the data that has been correctly uploaded to the server is marked as synced and is not uploaded again. And unfortunately there is not a option to force the upload of synced data.
If they are not so many values, you can modify them one by one in the Android device so they are uploaded again. But it is probably unmanageable if the list of values or the number of u
sers is very long.

2 Likes

I’m wondering why you had reverted to deleting directly from the database? It seems that this manual step created this complication.