Embedding charts with the visualizer chart plug-in Not Working

Hi,

I am trying to embed dynamic charts with the visualizer chart plug-in, but I am getting following issue.

Its is trying to access following link for which I get “NetworkError: 404 Not Found”.

http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/chartValues.jsonp?in=&last12Months=true&ou=&callback=Ext.data.JsonP.callback1

How should I solve this problem?

···


Regards,

Namrata Nehete.

Hi Namrata,

if you are using the plugin, can I please have a look at your html file?

···

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Namrata Nehete n.nehete@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to embed dynamic charts with the visualizer chart plug-in, but I am getting following issue.

Its is trying to access following link for which I get “NetworkError: 404 Not Found”.

http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/chartValues.jsonp?in=&last12Months=true&ou=&callback=Ext.data.JsonP.callback1


Regards,

Namrata Nehete.

How should I solve this problem?


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Hi Jan,

I am using http://apps.dhis2.org/portal/chart.html as reference. This page is not working because it is giving following error:

TypeError: r.filter is undefined

conf.filter = r.filter.toLowerCase();

I was also getting same error when I copied the page source of above page.

Then I removed all DHIS.getChart() functions, for predefined charts and started using dynamic charts as follows

In javascript I am using

function setLinks() {

DHIS.getChart({ el: ‘chartB1’, url: base,
type: ‘bar’,
indicators: [‘FnYCr2EAzWS’,‘eTDtyyaSA7f’,‘tUIlpyeeX9N’],

periods: 'last12Months',
organisationunits: ['ImspTQPwCqd']

});

}

So I am getting error as

“NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/chartValues.jsonp?in=FnYCr2EAzWS&in=eTDtyyaSA7f&in=tUIlpyeeX9N&last12Months=true&ou=ImspTQPwCqd&callback=Ext.data.JsonP.callback1”.

I had one more doubt. I want to create maps for selected Organisation Unit, Indicator and relative period. I tried looking at http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch25s14.html page, but links of maps are not working on this page. I want to user something similar to “http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/maps/data?in=JIVMtpjVZqJ&ou=O6uvpzGd5pu” but I want to send period as parameter along with this.

Please let me know How can I do this?


The visualizer plugin is now up to date in trunk, so you have to use the dev server. Have a look here for a working example in about 20 minutes: http://localhost:8080/dhis-web-visualizer/app/plugin.html

The map parameter example in the documentation is misleading as it is currently supported on mapViews only (representing a single layer in GIS). Example: http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/mapViews/data?in=Uvn6LCg7dVU&ou=ImspTQPwCqd Unfortunately, periods can not be configured at the moment.

In 2.13 there will be a fully configurable GIS plugin available.

···

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Namrata Nehete n.nehete@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Jan,

I am using http://apps.dhis2.org/portal/chart.html as reference. This page is not working because it is giving following error:

TypeError: r.filter is undefined

conf.filter = r.filter.toLowerCase();

I was also getting same error when I copied the page source of above page.

Then I removed all DHIS.getChart() functions, for predefined charts and started using dynamic charts as follows

In javascript I am using

function setLinks() {

DHIS.getChart({ el: ‘chartB1’, url: base,
type: ‘bar’,
indicators: [‘FnYCr2EAzWS’,‘eTDtyyaSA7f’,‘tUIlpyeeX9N’],

periods: 'last12Months',
organisationunits: ['ImspTQPwCqd']

});

}

So I am getting error as

“NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/chartValues.jsonp?in=FnYCr2EAzWS&in=eTDtyyaSA7f&in=tUIlpyeeX9N&last12Months=true&ou=ImspTQPwCqd&callback=Ext.data.JsonP.callback1”.

I had one more doubt. I want to create maps for selected Organisation Unit, Indicator and relative period. I tried looking at http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch25s14.html page, but links of maps are not working on this page. I want to user something similar to “http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/maps/data?in=JIVMtpjVZqJ&ou=O6uvpzGd5pu” but I want to send period as parameter along with this.

Please let me know How can I do this?




The visualizer plugin is now up to date in trunk, so you have to use the
dev server. Have a look here for a working example in about 20 minutes:
http://localhost:8080/dhis-web-visualizer/app/plugin.html

Should be http://apps.dhis2.org/dev/dhis-web-visualizer/app/plugin.html not
localhost :slight_smile:

···

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Jan Henrik Øverland < janhenrik.overland@gmail.com> wrote:

The map parameter example in the documentation is misleading as it is
currently supported on mapViews only (representing a single layer in GIS).
Example:
http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/mapViews/data?in=Uvn6LCg7dVU&ou=ImspTQPwCqd Unfortunately,
periods can not be configured at the moment.

In 2.13 there will be a fully configurable GIS plugin available.

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Namrata Nehete <n.nehete@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jan,

I am using http://apps.dhis2.org/portal/chart.html as reference. This
page is not working because it is giving following error:

TypeError: r.filter is undefined

conf.filter = r.filter.toLowerCase();

I was also getting same error when I copied the page source of above
page.

Then I removed all DHIS.getChart() functions, for predefined charts and
started using dynamic charts as follows

In javascript I am using

function setLinks() {

DHIS.getChart({ el: 'chartB1', url: base,
    type: 'bar',
    indicators: ['FnYCr2EAzWS','eTDtyyaSA7f','tUIlpyeeX9N'],
    periods: 'last12Months',
    organisationunits: ['ImspTQPwCqd']
  });

}

So I am getting error as

"NetworkError: 404 Not Found -
http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/chartValues.jsonp?in=FnYCr2EAzWS&in=eTDtyyaSA7f&in=tUIlpyeeX9N&last12Months=true&ou=ImspTQPwCqd&callback=Ext.data.JsonP.callback1
".

I had one more doubt. I want to create maps for selected Organisation
Unit, Indicator and relative period. I tried looking at
http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch25s14.html page, but
links of maps are not working on this page. I want to user something
similar to "
http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/maps/data?in=JIVMtpjVZqJ&ou=O6uvpzGd5pu"
but I want to send period as parameter along with this.

Please let me know How can I do this?