Email in dhis2

Dear all,
The email in profile of each user in DHIS2 CAN BE USE IN DHIS2 SYSTEM?

Thank you
Channara

Hi Channara,

yes it can. It requires that you have an email SMTP server at disposal and that you configure it correctly under maintenance > settings > email.

Docs: http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch23.html#systemEmailSettings

regards,

Lars

···

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 12:47 PM, rin.channara@gmail.com rin.channara@gmail.com wrote:

Dear all,

The email in profile of each user in DHIS2 CAN BE USE IN DHIS2 SYSTEM?

Thank you

Channara


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Hi Dev,
The email in profile of each user in DHIS2 CAN BE USE IN DHIS2 SYSTEM?

I am using localhost server. but that server also has public IP can access from anywhere. that server using apache tomcat v7 on windows 7. can you tell me how can i use/configure mail for receiving and sending message using outlook or gmail if other user use.?

Thank you

CHANNARA

···

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 5:36 PM, Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Channara,

please post technical questions to the dev list :wink:

cheers

Lars

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 6:50 AM, channara rin rin.channara@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Lars,
I am using localhost server. but that server also has public IP can access from anywhere. that server using apache tomcat v7 on windows 7. can you tell me how can i use/configure mail for receiving and sending message using outlook or gmail if other user use.?

Thank you

CHANNARA

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 7:53 PM, Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Channara,

yes it can. It requires that you have an email SMTP server at disposal and that you configure it correctly under maintenance > settings > email.

Docs: http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch23.html#systemEmailSettings

regards,

Lars

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 12:47 PM, rin.channara@gmail.com rin.channara@gmail.com wrote:

Dear all,

The email in profile of each user in DHIS2 CAN BE USE IN DHIS2 SYSTEM?

Thank you

Channara


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp