Edit enrollment date

Dear respect team,

I seek the team help, how can i edit enrollment data?

Best,
LCAynar

1 Like

@LCaynar
Which version of DHIS2 are you using?
I checked with the latest build of 2.30 and I notice you can edit the enrolment date

Cheers,
Emma.

2 Likes

Dear @Emma_Kassy,

I currently use 2.31- what I raised is Tracker Capture APP not Event Capture APP, but i could not edit it. any guidance? thanks!

Best,
LCaynar

1 Like

@LCaynar
There is 2 dates, the “incident date” and the “enrolment date”
On the latest 2.31, you can edit the enrolment date but not the incident date.
See image attached. in this image, date of Birth is incident date.

May I suggest you try and replicate this on demo

Cheers,
Emma

2 Likes

@LCaynar; just checking to rule out this possibility; - had you set an expiry period for this program after Completed during its configuration? and also you have the right permissions to edit the program?

1 Like

Dear @jomutsani,

I have not set an expiry period for this program. how to set permissions to edit the program? my user account is admin level.

Best,
LCaynar

1 Like

What about @Emma_Kassy’s recommendation;

Dear @jomutsani and @Emma_Kassy

Thanks for all your help. I found that :

1. My admin user was not set full level and then created Tracker capture. Therefore, it has faced this issue.
  2. Another addition, when my admin user was set full level, I persist to create a new tracker capture, I am able to edit the enrollment date. However, the old tracker still face that issue. it is hard for me to use new tracker capture, the reason my old tracker capture has data value. :frowning_face:
    Best,
    LCaynar
1 Like

Hi @LCaynar,

Glad to know you made some progress in identifying the challenge.If the configurations of the second one is the same as the first one, you can use the import export app to export data from the old program to the new one.

Let us know how this goes.

Best,
James.

1 Like

Dear @jomutsani,

I will try, It needs time to circulate UID of data element for consistency before import them.

Best,
Aynar

1 Like

Hi all,

Just to clarify, my understanding is that in more recent versions of DHIS2, you can edit enrolment and incident dates, but ONLY if they’re not used for scheduling bookings - if one of these dates is used to schedule events, then the user won’t be able to edit that date once it has been captured. (As otherwise those subsequent events would then be incorrectly scheduled.)

Cheers, Sam.

4 Likes