EC - possible program rule bug - triggering "hidefield" when clearing dates

Hi devs,
I’m have some problems with a program rule in EC:
The rule is if a date data element is empty, a numeric data element field should be cleared and hidden. However, the rule is not triggered when the date field has been filled and is later cleared. I have the exact same rule set up in TC, and it works correctly. This is happening in 2.25 and 2.26. Any advice?

For testing purposes, I added a second «show warning on completion» action to the same rule, and this is triggered correctly when completing the event. In other words, the formula for checking if the date is empty is correct, but the hide action is not triggered.

Regards
Olav

Hi,
to add to this, it looks like it is only happening when the value that should be cleared is 0, so overwriting 0 with null.

Olav

···

24. apr. 2017 kl. 14.18 skrev Olav Poppe <olav.poppe@me.com>:

Hi devs,
I’m have some problems with a program rule in EC:
The rule is if a date data element is empty, a numeric data element field should be cleared and hidden. However, the rule is not triggered when the date field has been filled and is later cleared. I have the exact same rule set up in TC, and it works correctly. This is happening in 2.25 and 2.26. Any advice?

For testing purposes, I added a second «show warning on completion» action to the same rule, and this is triggered correctly when completing the event. In other words, the formula for checking if the date is empty is correct, but the hide action is not triggered.

Regards
Olav

More help : ListHelp - Launchpad Help