Download as excel in min-max outlier analysis?

Hi,

i would suggest to have download as excel,pdf or csv in MIN-MAX Outlier analysis in data quality feature…this button can help in case you want to send records to the specific users.

Anyone knows how to configure in DHIS2 so that people can get notification message that report recieved? but not SMS???

thanks

···
  • Muhire Andrew*

Ministry of Health / HMIS

““A mind is a terrible thing to waste””

** Cell:(+25)0788436150**

*** Twitter :andrewmuhire***

*** andrew.muhire@moh.gov.rw****

Hi Andrew

Hi,

i would suggest to have download as excel,pdf or csv in MIN-MAX Outlier analysis in data quality feature…this button can help in case you want to send records to the specific users.

Yes this is a sensible feature request, I have put it up for 2.12.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/outlier-analysis-download

Anyone knows how to configure in DHIS2 so that people can get notification message that report recieved? but not SMS???

One option is to set up email configuration (system settings - email), then go to data sets and for the data sets you need notifications you can enable the following properties:

• Send notification to completing user: This will send a message to the user who completes the form / data set.

• Complete notification recipients: Here you can select a user group - members of this user group will receive notifications every time any user completes this form / data set.

Messages will be delivered in the DHIS messaging inbox and to email if users have enabled it.

Lars

···

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 9:13 PM, Muhire Andrew muhireandrew@yahoo.com wrote:

Great, Many thanks!

···
  • Muhire Andrew*

Ministry of Health / HMIS

““A mind is a terrible thing to waste””

** Cell:(+25)0788436150**

*** Twitter :andrewmuhire***

*** andrew.muhire@moh.gov.rw****

To: Muhire Andrew muhireandrew@yahoo.com
Cc: dhis2-users dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net; DHIS 2 developers dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Download as excel in min-max outlier analysis?

Hi Andrew

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 9:13 PM, Muhire Andrew muhireandrew@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi,

Yes this is a sensible feature request, I have put it up for 2.12.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/outlier-analysis-download

One option is to set up email configuration (system settings - email), then go to data sets and for the data sets you need notifications you can enable the following properties:

• Send notification to completing user: This will send a message to the user who completes the form / data set.

• Complete notification recipients: Here you can select a user group - members of this user group will receive notifications every time any user completes this form / data set.

Messages will be delivered in the DHIS messaging inbox and to email if users have enabled it.

Lars