Displaying the borders and thematic layers in HTML report

Hi Jan

I’m using this code to display a map in a report. DHIS 2.25

DHIS.getMap({

mapViews: [{

rows: [{dimension: "ou","items": [{"id": "LEVEL-5"},{"id": "qLQDVrnUKX3"}]}],

labels: true,

labelFontSize: "11px",

labelFontStyle: "normal",

layer: "boundary"},

{

layer: "facility",

rows: [{dimension: "ou","items": [{"id": "LEVEL-5"},{id: orgUnit.id}]}],

organisationUnitGroupSet: {"id": "BmSB4vqoDfI"},

labelFontWeight: "bold",

labelFontColor: "#000000",

areaRadius: null,

opacity: 1

}

],

url: base,

el: "distOfWardsMap"

});

but the borders do not show , I’ve also tried with a thematic layer.T he points of the facilityshow but not the boundries or thematic layers. What am I Missing here?

Regards

Pooben

This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer. Please read the disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms of this electronic transmission. If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@hisp.org and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.

Hi Guys

I’ve solved this, it appears as if the boundary and thematic layers do not display if you are using the nvd3.js and css libraries on the same HTML page.

I’ve removed the references to these and then it works?

I was using the nvd3 libs that are packaged with dhis2 to create a chart but now i’m not sure how to include it on the page?

Kind Regards

Pooben

This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer. Please read the disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms of this electronic transmission. If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@hisp.org and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.

···

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 7:22 PM, Pooben Dass pooben@hisp.org wrote:

Hi Jan

I’m using this code to display a map in a report. DHIS 2.25

DHIS.getMap({

mapViews: [{
        rows: [{dimension: "ou","items": [{"id": "LEVEL-5"},{"id": "qLQDVrnUKX3"}]}],
        layer: "boundary"},
      {
        layer: "facility",
        rows: [{dimension: "ou","items": [{"id": "LEVEL-5"},{id: orgUnit.id}]}],
        organisationUnitGroupSet: {"id": "BmSB4vqoDfI"},
        labelFontWeight: "bold",
        labelFontColor: "#000000",
        areaRadius: null,
        opacity: 1
      }
    ],
    url: base,
    el: "distOfWardsMap"
  });

but the borders do not show , I’ve also tried with a thematic layer.T he points of the facilityshow but not the boundries or thematic layers. What am I Missing here?

Regards

Pooben