Displaying dashboard on android app

Dear community,
@jaime.bosque what are configurations to be made therefore data visualizations are displayed on android app,
I am trying to share this on android app and it causes the app to crush,

when I try to do test in android setting it shows that all of the data visualisation items I created and available on web are can not be displayed in android app, the following are errors I get when trying to share data visualisation item

Thanks for your support

1 Like

Which visualization type you are using @Pacifique_Hategekima

For us, when used Single Value chart, android app was crashing like this: When we changed to the table or bar chart it worked. Just in case it helps

For Single Value i think this is a bug we shall report if it happens to you also.

1 Like

Hi @Pacifique_Hategekima

The settings app validates the following criteria:

1. Visualization Type
Column, Line, Pie, Pivot Table, Single Value, Radar
2. Relative Periods
Today, yesterday, this week, this month, this year,
last 3, 7, 14, 30 days,
Last 4, 12 weeks,
Last 3, 6, 12 months
3. Row Dimensions
Max: 1
4. Column Dimensions
Max: 2
5. Organisation Units
Access to at least 1 org unit level (userOrgUnitChildren, userOrgUnitGrandChildren, userOrgUnit)

If the visualization is configured with fixed org units or periods (or unsupported charts), it won’t appear in the list. Let me know if this helps or if you have any other question. More information here:

4 Likes

Thanks @jthomas! Feel free to create a new topic with the error message and probably best on steps to reproduce the bug so that we can get the @dhis2-android team to investigate it.

Thank you! (:

1 Like