Display more than 100 entries in event reports dashboard? (other display questions)

Hello,
Does anyone know how to display more than 100 entries on a dashboard in the event reports table (line list)?
I am also wondering how to hide the incident date or the organisation unit columns in a line list in Event reports. When I click layout and exclude, it gives me an error that a start date must be defined, and the columns I want to remove are still there. Right now in the line list, I have the enrollment date, the incident date (which I don’t even collect in my tracker program so no clue why it’s there) and the event date of the first stage and I only want one date!
(I’m on 2.34.5)
Thanks,
Natalie

1 Like

Hi @Natalie_Tibbels, sorry looks like you’re running into some of the class ER limitations, and why we are building a new one currently. Unfortunately, neither are possible. The period has to be included because it is tied to your period selection and the paging only permits the first 100 entries to be on the dashboard.

Thanks so much for the quick response and thanks for building the new ER app! If you or others think of a way I could get it at least down to only 2 dates (right now it’s enrollment date, incident date which doesn’t even exist, and event date) - let me know! Here are screenshots of having unchecked “show incident date” and incident date continuing to exist. :slight_smile: And then in the event reports the error when I try to exclude the event date.
Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 9.03.43 AM
Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 9.03.22 AM
Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 9.05.31 AM
Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 9.05.44 AM