Difference Between 2 Dates in Indocator

I have two data Elements. Both are date i want to find difference between those 2 dates. How do I design indicator formula to get difference between those 2 dates.

Both data element are TRACKER domain type. is that domain type is correct for Dates?

···

Regards
Muhammad Bilal Siddiqui

MicroMerger IT Solutions
Suite # 731, Street # 20
Sector I-8/2 Islamabad.
Pakistan 44000

C : +923325694928 P : +92514863592
E : m.bilalsiddqui@micromerger.com W : www.micromerger.com

*This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended recipient and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender. Whilst we have used Anti-Virus software to alert us to the presence of computer viruses, we cannot guarantee that this email and any files transmitted with it are free from them.*N : Think before print do you really need this on paper. thanks

I have had problems with data elements holding dates before. In my case, all I wanted to do was display a date retrieved from a data element on a report. After much haranguing and sweating ;), I was informed that the Analytics excludes dates and string literals. This is understandable because aggregating dates may not make sense. However, I would have thought string literals and dates should still be available in Analytics but without being aggregated.

Anyway, I understand the next release of DHIS2 may take care of this scenario. But with current version, I think its tough luck! :frowning:

Regards,

Moses

···

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 9:25 AM, Muhammad Bilal Siddqui m.bilalsiddqui@micromerger.com wrote:

I have two data Elements. Both are date i want to find difference between those 2 dates. How do I design indicator formula to get difference between those 2 dates.

Both data element are TRACKER domain type. is that domain type is correct for Dates?

Regards
Muhammad Bilal Siddiqui

MicroMerger IT Solutions
Suite # 731, Street # 20
Sector I-8/2 Islamabad.
Pakistan 44000

C : +923325694928 P : +92514863592
E : m.bilalsiddqui@micromerger.com W : www.micromerger.com

*This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended recipient and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender. Whilst we have used Anti-Virus software to alert us to the presence of computer viruses, we cannot guarantee that this email and any files transmitted with it are free from them.*N : Think before print do you really need this on paper. thanks

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

ICT Warehouse (Pvt) Ltd - “The Stockist of e-nnovation”
7 Chelmsford Belgravia, Harare
Tel: +263-8644-102349
Cell: +263-772-268353

Innovative solutions in Web Design and E-Commerce, Software Engineering, Mobile and Bulk SMS Solutions, Graphic Design and Printing, General ICT Solutions and Consultancy.